You have to believe. Otherwise it will never happen.Neil Gaiman (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
Difficult doesn’t mean impossible. It simply means you have to work hard.Unknown (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
Everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you believe about yourself. We cannot outperform our level of self-esteem. We cannot draw to ourselves more than we think we are worthIyanla Vanzant (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
1. Be gentle and kind
2. Show respect to everyone you meet (whether you think they deserve it or not)
3. Pay attention to the little things (often that makes you stand out from the crowd)
4. Do everything wholeheartedly, with passion and love
5. Be flexible, adaptable, and open to change
6. Don’t complicate your life with lots of oughts, musts and shoulds
7. Encourage other people to be all that they can be.
Whenever my sister and I engage in some playful banter, generally its insults wrapped up in tiny boxes of humor. Since the Philippines’ pop culture is dominated by a particularcomedian’s quirky brand of comedy, we can’t really help but take our own jab at the craft. Sarcasm, dominates our banters of course, but I can’t really say we’re the only one partaking in that train. In fact, I can say that sarcasm has been one of the most used methods of communication around the world.
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.Arthur Ashe (via psych-facts)